Xfinity One Demand Credit
- Allows a customer to register for the on demand credit program
- Requires the On Demand Credit Code (failure to produce this code will result in a void credit offer)
- This promotion is limited to XFINITY TV customers with accounts in good standing
Comcast/Infinity customers will want to allow up to 30 days for the credit to show up on their bill. If the credit fails to show up within 30 days please contact a Comcast customer care agent at 1 (800) 934-6489. The Comcast corporate office is headquartered at the Comcast Center 1701 JFK Boulevard Philadelphia, PA 19103.
Xfinity One Demand Credit Quick Hits
- The credit is good for .99 off a future bill
- Coupon is nontransferable and cannot be combined with any other Xfinity offers or promotions
- Customers are limited to three coupons per household
- Only the original Xfinity One Demand coupon will be accepted
- The redemption process should take less than 5 minutes to complete
- On demand streaming service operated and owned by Comcast
- Similar to Netflix, Hulu and Amazon streaming services
- Customers can enjoy shows/movies from ABC, NBC, Lionsgate, Sony Pictures, Scripps, Universal, Snag, Cookie Jar, Disney and Warner Brothers
Xfinity cost Comcast customers an additional .99 per month while some customers who subscribe to special packages will receive the streaming service at no extra cost (i.e. HD Preferred Plus XF Triple Play and Blast Plus customers).
Comcast is considered the largest cable company in the world and also comes with some of the worse customer service according to various third-party polls and reports (consumeraffairs.com rates the firm as a 1.1 out of 5 based on more than 900 votes while the Huffington Post included Comcast in their article “15 Companies With Impossibly Terrible Customer Service” in which it ranked 4 out of 15). The firm was founded all the way back in 1963 out of Tupelo, Mississippi and is now headquartered in the city of Brotherly Love aka Philadelphia.