Wells Fargo Activate
- Consumers can activate a Wells Fargo Online Banking account with a username and password
- Please have the Wells Fargo baking card on hand in order to complete the activation process
It should be noted the activation process should take less than one minute to complete and any questions or issues that arise during the process can be directed to the award-winning Wells Fargo customer care team at 1-800-956-4442. Those who have not been issued a credit card can browse a variety of credit cards from Wells Fargo online.
Online Wells Fargo Account Features?
Once a card has been activated the customer will have access to the following features online associated with the Wells Fargo card:
- Pay a bill
- Account to account transactions
- View recent payments (purchases)
- Update address or phone associated with the Wells Fargo account
- Apply for a line of credit
Wells Fargo Corporate Profile
- Multinational financial firm specializing in commercial, and corporate banking services
- Caters to businesses of all sizes and any person who has a buck in their hand
- Dates back to 1852 (although it was not called Wells Fargo back in the 1850’s)
- Headquartered at 420 Montgomery Street San Francisco, CA 94104
- Received over billion US dollar from the Federal Government in 2008 as part of the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act as Wells Fargo was considered one of the “to big to fail banks”
Wells Fargo is considered the 4th largest bank in the United States and one of the largest companies (ranging anywhere between 25 to 35 depending on what report is cited). The firm has over 1 TRILLION dollars in assets and is headed by John Gerard Stumpf who is considered a financial wizard. Mr Stumpf was born on 9/15/53 and has a MBA from the Carlson School of Management. Second in charge at Wells Fargo is Mr. John Richard Shrewsberry who draws an annual salary of around 7 million US Dollars.