Wag Cares Survey
- Allows recent customer who made a purchase at Walgreens to take a short survey in regards to their visit
- In return for their feedback Walgreens will enter them into a sweepstakes where a monthly winner will take home a smooth 00 (which will come in the form of a check)
- Customers will only have 72 hours (aka 3 days) from the date of purchase to take the Wag Cares survey or the offer will become void
In order to provide feedback customers must have the survey number and password which can be found on the Walgreens in store receipt. At this time employees of Walgreens are NOT allowed to enter the promotion and US residents must be 18 years of age or older in order to win the 00 (which must be reported to the IRS).
Other notes associated with the promotion
- The 00 Wagcares Walgreens Survey sweepstakes is also open to Duane Reade customers
- Residents of Puerto Rico are not allowed to enter the promotion
- The 00 prize may not be substituted, transferred, or exchanged except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor
- A winners list can be obtained by writing to: Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 9681, Grand Rapids, MN 55745-9681
It should be noted that an actual purchase is not required and contestants can enter for free by writing to: Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 9681, Grand Rapids, MN 55745-9681 (mechanically reproduced entries will not be accepted). When entering the Wag Cares survey via US mail please be sure to include the contestants name, age, complete address, daytime and evening phone numbers on a 3 x 5 index card or slip of paper.
Customers who do not have Internet access can always take the Wagcares Walgreens Survey by calling toll-free 800-658-1584 (in order to provide feedback via phone please have a touch tone device).