- Answer a few short questions in regards to a purchase at Value City and win a 00 store gift card
- The survey only take 3 minutes and customers will need the survey code from their Value City Furniture customer receipt
It should be noted the customer will only be entered into the 00 store gift card monthly give away AFTER the survey has been completed.
Value City Business Lore
- Low end department store catering to customers seeking value for their money (think the Aldi’s of furniture stores)
- Founded by the legendary Ephraim Schottenstein back in 1917
- Is operated by parent company VCHI Acquisition Co.
- Rivals include Weekend’s Only and any Mom & Pop furniture store in the area
Value City offers 24 months of no interest on purchases over 9 when using the Value City brand of credit cards (Value Plus or Signature Plus cards). Value City believes in low prices and furniture shopping made easy. The firm specializes in discounted sectionals, sofas or couches, TV stands, and comfy beds. Any questions about the products or services that Value City provides can be directed to (888) 751-8552.
Popular VC questions answered
- Sadly does not offer the traditional lay away program
- Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and our private label credit cards are all valid forms of payments
- COD orders are not allowed and never will be
- Offers a protection plan called “pure promise” which provides 5 years of protection on the purchase product
- Customers will have up to 7 days to report damage during shipping
- At this time Value City will only make a delivery within a store’s local delivery area (plans are in the works to correct this)
Value City is based at 4300 E. 5th Ave. Columbus, OH 43219 with a corporate phone and fax number of 1-614-221-9200 | 1-614-443-9011 respectively.