- Customers can add cash to their Vanilla Visa card account online with a PIN number
- The PIN number can be found on the back of the card and is 10 digits long
- The service is FREE to use and is a easy, safe, and convenient way to add funds to a Vanilla Visa prepaid card
The Vanilla Reload service does not require a credit check and the customer will not have to bother will filling out annoying forms… the entire reload process will take less than 1 minutes (30 seconds for advance users) to complete assuming they have the 10 digit PIN number on hand. Please note the online reload service is free to use but the Vanilla Reload card typically costs .95 to purchase PLUS a costly .95 monthly fee will be applied against unredeemed funds at the beginning of the 13th month after purchase, unless prohibited by law.
Vanilla Reload Highlights/Lowlights
- Customers can load the card with a dollar amount ranging between to 0 (please note amount will vary and be based upon the location the card is purchase)
- A reload can also be processed over the phone by calling 1-877-429-814 (this number is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and the Vanilla Reload customer will not actually speak with a human as the reload process is automated when entering it over the phone)
- Funds are available as soon as the card is loaded
- If a reload was denied the customer may have the maximum amount of money on the card already or the maximum number or amount of loads per day have been used
Any questions about the reload process can be directed to 1-877-429-8140 or write to: Vanilla Reload Customer Care PO Box 826 Fortson, GA 31808. Vanilla reload cards can be purchased at popular retailers to include Discount Drug Mart, HEB, Sheetz, Flash Foods, Town Pump, Office Depot, Kwik Trip, and Cumberland Farms. All cards are issued by Visa who competes with Discover in the credit card industry.