Tell Wendy’s Global
- Allows non US customers around the world to take a survey via the Wendy’s Customer Feedback Center
- Customers can ask a question or send a comment to Wendy’s with a valid email address
It should be noted that the customers email address will be used only for customer verification and will not be used in any other manner. To take the Tell Wendy’s Global survey the customer will need the date of visit to Wendy’s, the 5 digit restaurant number as it appears on the Wendy’s receipt and the total amount spent along with the email address. Customers who complete the Tell Wendy’s survey will receive a Wendy’s discount coupon in the form of a numeric ode. This code should be written down on the Wendy’s receipt and used on a future visit.
Wendy’s Company Lore
- International fast food chain best known for the Wendy red-head logo
- Founded in 1969 by Dave Thomas who has gained cult status with his followers
- Lacks a signature sandwich but offers a variety of square-shaped hamburgers along with some of best french fries west of the Mississippi
- Consumers can expect to spend anywhere between .99 cents up to .00 per visit per customer
- Rivaled by Burger King, Sonic, Hardees and McDonald’s
Dave Thomas was inspired to create “old fashioned” hamburgers after a recent visit to his local burger joint called Kewpee Hamburgers. Dave named the place after his beloved daughter Melinda Lou “Wendy” Thomas.