Tell The Bell Canada
- Visitors to Taco Bell in the country of Canada can provide feedback in relation to their visit
- The customer will be rewarded with an entry into a sweepstakes
The Tell The Bell Canada survey is only open to legal residents of Canada and the survey will take about 5 to 10 minutes to complete. Customers will be asked a variety of questions about the quality of the food (i.e. crunchy taco’s, soft taco’s nachos, burritos etc), the service provided by the person taking the order and the cleanliness of the Taco Bell location. Customers will be given the opportunity to provide a brief statement in regards to their visit to Taco Bell in Canada.
Further Tell The Bell Canada Notes
- Customers will need the survey code from their receipt
- The Tell The Bell “survey code” will be 16 digits long i.e. 0000-0000-0000-0000
- The Service Management Group will be charged with the task of gathering the feedback and distributing it to Taco Bell Canada management
- A list of previous Tell The Bell Canada winners can be found on the promotion website
Taco Bell Business Lore
- World’s most popular Taco restaurant
- Operated by Yum! Brands
- Founded on March 21, 1962 in the state of California
Taco Bell is a multi billion dollar fast food business with revenues toping 2 billion US dollars annually. YUM Brands operates over 6500 locations in the US with about 80 percent of which are owned and operated by independent franchisees. Taco Bell proudly serves over 2 billion customers a year world-wide and owes much of their recent success to Doritos.
Popular Taco Bell Menu Items?
- Fiesta Taco Salad- Chicken
- Cantina Burrito
- Good Ol Fashion Hard Taco
- Doritos Locos Tacos
- Crispy Potato Soft Taco
A visit to Taco Bell for the average consumer will cost between to to include a small drink. The must try menu item are the Potato Soft Taco which features a tortilla filled with crispy potato bites, pepper jack sauce, crisp shredded lettuce, and warm (smooth) cheddar cheese. Any questions about Taco Bell can be directed to 800-822-6235.