TellTheBell.com Customer Survey Sweeps?
- Take part in the Taco Bell customer satisfaction survey online with the 16 digit survey code from the receipt
- Once the Tell The Bell survey has been completed the customer will receive an entry to win a 0 check
- The 0 cash prize is subject to both state and federal taxes (unless the lucky winner lives in the state of Texas… no state taxes in the RED state)
To participate in the Taco Bell Survey Chance To Win sweepstakes the customer must be at least 18 years old and a legal resident of the United States. A purchase is not required to enter and the promotion will run until the sponsor (aka Taco Bells) deems fit. All winnings (0 check) MUST be reported to the IRS come tax season and failure to do so may result in hefty fines or even prison time. Please note that the customers feedback will only be used to increase the quality of the customer service and the food (i.e. crunchy tacos, nachos, burritos). Taco Bell will never release the name of the customer taking the Tell The Bell survey to the employees who served him or her on their visit. Anyone who wants to see their local Taco Bell improve the quality of the their food and the overall customer service should take this survey as soon as they get home from chowing down on a few tacos. Please note all feedback provided to Taco Bell will only be used to improve the quality of the taco’s and the customer service (the customer’s information will never be sold to a third-party). All feedback will be kept confidential and the customers name will never be released to the Taco employees who served him or her. Any questions or concerns in regards to the Taco Bell survey sweepstakes can be directed to the corporate office by mail: Taco Bell is headquartered at 1 Thurmont, MD Blvd Thurmont MD 21783 and can be reached at (301) 271-5067.
TellTheBell.com Survey Lore
- The 0 grand prize is limited one per household
- Customers can enter without purchase by writing to: Taco Bell Survey Sweepstakes, PO 5703, Blaire NE 68009
- Please include a 3 x 5 index card (note card) with the customers name, address, phone number and DOB
- There will be a total of 24 entry periods
- Consumers are limited to one entry per envelope when entering via US Mail
Taco Bell Business Profile
- A BILLION DOLLAR fast-food restaurants cooking up some of the best taco’s in the world
- Owned and operated by YUM! Brands
- Independent franchisees operate over 80% of the Taco Bell locations
- Employs a small army of Taco Bell employees numbering over 170,000 people
- Make a Taco Bell food purchase
- Save the receipt!
- Access the Internet
- Input the required information from the survey receipt
- Answer a few short questions
- Enter the sweepstakes at conclusion
Taco Bell specializes in Taco’s (i.e. crunchy hard taco, fiery Taco) but also had a large cult following in regards to their burritos, quesadillas, and double XL nachos. Experts in the industry claim that a good majority of their recent growth has come from the wildly popular Doritos Locos Tacos campaign. These tacos include seasoned beef, crisp lettuce, diced red tomatoes, and real cheddar in a Doritos like shell instead of a normal crunchy one.