- Take the Noodles survey with the 20-digit survey code and receive a “special treat”
- The “special treat” is a coupon which can be used on a future visit to Noodles
All survey data is collected by the Service Management Group and will be provided to the manager of the Noodles location in which the visit took place. The Tell Noodles survey will take about 5 minutes and the questions are fairly simple and do not require a great amount of thinking.
Noodles & Company Corporate Lore
- A one of a kind Noodles in a bowl fast casual restaurant
- Founded in 1995
- Headquartered at 520 Zang Street, Suite D, Broomfield, CO 80021
- Corporate Phone number 720-214-1900
- The firm is on the NASDAQ stock exchange under ticker NDLS
Noodles & Company strives to bring a family friendly atmosphere while providing a healthy meal to consumers across the United States. Noodles was founded by Aaron Kennedy (a former Pepsi Co employee) after dining at the world-famous Mamie’s Asian Noodle Shop in the fame Greenwich Village. Besides Noodles they firm also specializes in soups, salads, pasta and sandwiches. As a general rule a single customer should bring to Noodles & Company when sitting down for a meal. Major holders of Noodles stock include the Tremblant Capital Group and Franklin Resources, Inc.
Popular Noodles & Company Menu Items (in order from must try to very good)
- Naturally Raised Pork (only 150 calories)
- Fig & Pig Flatbread
- Tomato Cucumber Soup (big fresh pieces of cucumber in s savory tomato soup)
- Whole Grain Tuscan Fresca (Whole grain linguine with balsamic, olive oil, white wine and roasted garlic, red onion, tomato, spinach and parmesan or feta)
- The Med Salad with Chicken (designed for those on a diet)
Noodles & Company has one numerous award over the years (after loosing over k in their first year of operation) and is a favorite for those looking to eat healthy when dining out (just watch the sodium as many dishes at Noodles tend to be jam-packed with salt).