Target Star Wars
- Browse a variety of Star Wars apparel, toys, videos, and even costumes
- The gear is designed for both children and adults (aka Star Wars fan boys)
- This promotion is associated with the new Star Wars movie The Force Awaken which is set to open nationwide on 12/17/15
Customers can shop Star Wars gear by size, brand, age, gender (male or female), price (i.e.
Recommended Star Wars Gear From Target
- LEGO Star Wars Darth Vader (a MUST have for any kid who loves Lego)
- Star Wars The Force Awakens 6 Action Figure Pack (features Chewbacca, Poe Dameron, Finn (Jakku), Kylo Ren, First Order Stormtrooper Officer, and the First Order TIE Fighter Pilot for a cost of )
- Spin Master Star Wars Legendary Yoda with Lightsaber (this is a must for all Yoda lovers but is expensive costing 9.99)
- LEGO Star Wars Battle on Saleucami 75037
When purchasing a Star Wars product through the Target website the customer will be able to see if the product is available in store or just online and most items bought online ship FREE. The site will also show how large the product is, provide the Manufacturer Suggested Age range, and list what time of material it is made out of.
- Minneapolis based American retailer who competes with Walmart and to a lesser extent Walgreens
- Has repositioned themselves as “cheap chic” which is popular with middle/middle high-class consumers in the US (i.e. families living in the suburbs who have a household income between ,000 to 0,000)
- Founded by the great George Draper Dayton who dies on February 18, 1938
Any questions about the Target Star Wars promotion can be directed to a customer service agent at 1 (800) 440-0680.