Talk To KFC To Win A iPad
- Provide feedback in relation to a KFC visit with the survey code and time of visit
- Customers will receive ENTRY into a drawing for an Apple iPad in return for their feedback
The Talk To KFC Win an iPod survey will take about 5 minutes to complete and is powered by the Service Management Group. All answer will help improve customer service at Kentucky Fried Chicken and the survey code will be 17 digits in length. It appears that there is not a time limit in which a customer has to take the Talk To KFC To Win A iPad survey BUT customers are encouraged to provide feedback as soon as possible.
Popular ordering items on the KFC menu?
- Roasted Caesar Salad (covered in high fat salad dressing that will wreck a diet)
- Mashed Potato Bowl (can’t pass up that gravy, so bad for you but so good)
- Original Recipe Strips (covered in the famous eleven herbs & spices blend on tender boneless strips cooked to order)
- Bone- In-wings (perfect for NFL tail gating)
- Crispy Bacon Lettuce Tomato Salad (a BLT sandwich had a baby with a salad)
- Chicken & Biscuit Bowl (favorite of the South)
KFC caters to both the young and old as well as the rich and the poor. The average cost of a meal at Kentucky Fried Chicken clocks in at .34. KFC offers a grilled chicken bucket for families looking to avoid excess fat and calories. The grilled chicken drumstick from KFC only has 90 calories BUT has a lot of sodium (Marinated, seasoned and slow grilled ). Those looking to eat healthy should probably avoid KFC and opt for a home cooked meal.