Survey Wal-Mart Winners List Sweepstakes
- Take the Wal-Mart In-Store Satisfaction Survey online for a chance to win a ,000 Wal-Mart shopping spree which will be award in the form of a gift card
- Before taking the survey customers must pick to provide feedback in the English or Spanish language
To take the survey Wal-Mart customers will need the Store # and ID # from the in store receipt and about 10 minutes of time on the Internet. Each sweepstakes period (there will be a total of 4 periods per year) Wal-Mart will hand out 5 gift cards each valued at 1k to 5 different winners.
Survey Wal-Mart Winners List Sweepstakes R&R (rules and regulations)
- Anyone 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the 50 US States are allowed to enter
- Customers looking to enter the Wal-Mart gift card promotion without purchase can write to: 20xx Qx Wal-Mart Sweepstakes, PO Box 6246, Clear Lake, MN 55319 (please provided the year for the xx and the Quater number for x i.e. 2015 Q1)
- Please include the entrants name, mailing address, phone number and age on a 3×5 index card when entering for free via mail
- Drawing will be held on or around the 14th of the 1st month following the quarter
- Winners will receive their 1k Wal-Mart gift cards in about 8-10 weeks after confirmation of the affidavit is complete
- The sponsor of this survey sweepstakes is Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
A list of recent Wal-Mart survey winners are available online and currently dates back to 2007. Recent winners include the likes of K. Windham, A. Barner, P. Roehrig and A. Herold (first names are withheld due to privacy issues).
Wal-Mart Business Lore
- Considered the largest retail corporation in the history of man kind
- Small countries would feel fortunate to have the operating income Wal-Mart has year in year out
- The firm consist of three operating segments (money makers) 1. Wal-Mart U.S., 2. Wal-Mart International, and 3. Sams Club
Wal-Mart was founded in the tiny little run of the mill town of Rogers, Arkansas by the iconic Sam Walton. Mr. Walton was born on March 29, 1918 and created enough money to feed thousands of his generations for hundreds of years to come.