SunTrust My Pay Check
- Provides pay roll services for SunTrust employees
- Any questions about the SunTrust Online Payroll can be directed to the employees HR department or 404-588-7711
SunTrust Bank is a commercial bank whose headquarters are located in Atlanta, Georgia. It is a subsidiary of SunTrust Banks, Inc, an American bank holding company that operates 1,497 bank branches. SunTrust Bank is the largest subsidiary of the company, with assets worth US$175 billion as of December 2013.
SunTrust Financial Services?
- Personal banking services (i.e. checking and savings accounts)
- Business banking
- Retirement planning (helping baby boomers plan for retirment)
- Institutional investment
- Wealth management (how to preserve capital and the like)
- Trust and assets management
- Commercial corporate and institutional banking services
- Consumer lending (car loans, vacation loans)
- Mobile banking services
- Investments for businesses both large (Boeing) and small (Gym Shark)
The most direct parent company of SunTrust Bank was founded in 1891 in Atlanta, Georgia, as the Commercial Travelers’ Savings Bank. It then restructured itself as a trust company two years later and changed its name to the Trust Company of Georgia. Today’s SunTrust Bank is as a result of a merger between Sun Banks, Inc. and the Trust Company of Georgia.
SunTrust Corporate Lore
- Founded in 1891
- Headed by Mr. William Henry Rogers (CEO) & Mr. Aleem Gillani (CFO)
- Has operations in the states of Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and the District of Columbia
SunTrust bank is headquartered at 303 Peachtree Street, N.E., Atlanta, GA 30308. SunTrust was lucky not to be a big bank during the financial crisis of 2008 as it escape relatively unharmed and did not have to face tight Government regulations.