Starbucks Enter Code
- Starbucks Star codes are good for discounts at a Starbucks store, and even completely free Starbucks coffee if enough points are earned
- Customers who have earned a Starbucks star code can log on to enter their code and have it applied to their account
- Starbucks Star codes must be entered without dashes or spaces, and there is a limit of two per account per day
When a customer earns Starbucks Star Codes, those need to be added directly to a Starbucks gift card to be used. These are free codes that Starbucks sends out to customers for completing various tasks or for purchasing certain Starbucks products. If a Starbucks customer participated in (and won) an offer that has a Starbucks Bonus Stars, those Bonus Stars will not be automatically added to the customer’s Starbucks account. Instead, Starbucks will e-mail Star Code about a week after the end of the offer, and the customer will enter that Star Code into their Starbucks account.
Starbucks Enter Code Highlights
- New customers to the reward program will need to register with a valid email address
- This is a must join reward program for those who stop at Starbucks more than a few times per month
For in store purchases, the Starbucks Star points program usually breaks down like: 10 Stars for any Starbucks Whole Bean or Ground coffee (between 10 and 12 ounces), 15 Stars for any Starbucks Whole Bean or Ground coffee (between 18 and 20 ounces), and 20 Stars for any Starbucks Whole Bean or Ground coffee (28 to 40 ounces).
What are Starbucks Star codes?
Starbucks Star Codes are codes customers can earn by completing Starbucks Bonus Star offers (like a Starbucks Star Challenge or a Starbucks Star Dash), by purchasing specially marked points packages of Starbucks products in a grocery store, (or on Starbucks.com) or by taking a Starbucks survey.
To contact Starbucks about the Star Rewards Program:
- 1 (800) 782-7282