St Hubert Opinion
- Customers who have dined at a St. Hubert restaurant can log on to take a survey about their experience and be entered for the chance to win ,000
- A new ,000 winner will be drawn in the St. Hubert survey sweepstakes every month
- St. Hubert diners can take the customer survey one time per day every day
To begin taking the St. Hubert customer service survey, diners just need to enter the 10 digit registration code that appears on their St. Hubert receipt. The St. Hubert survey contest starts on the first day of each month and ends on the last day of that same month, with the winner being drawn from all eligible entries that were received that month. Drawings for the ,000 from St. Hubert will be held on the fifth day of every month, unless that day falls on a weekend, in which case the drawing will be held on the first business day after.
St Hubert Opinion
- Any potential ,000 St. Hubert prizewinner that doesn’t respond to their winning notification within 5 days forfeits their prize, and a new alternate winner will be chosen
- Lucky ,000 St. Hubert survey winners will need to go to the restaurant location where they made their purchase to claim their prize
- Any questions about the survey can be directed to 450 boul. Laurier, Mont Saint Hilaire, QC, J3H 3N9
How to enter the St. Hubert customer survey sweepstakes without making a purchase
Internet access and a valid e-mail address is necessary to enter the St. Hubert sweepstakes, but a purchase is not necessary. To enter to win the ,000 from St. Hubert without dining and without getting a receipt, customers can send a letter with 150 words or more explaining they want to enter the customer satisfaction survey contest and what they would do with the money if they won.