- Save up to 50% when switching to Sprint
- Applies to T-Mobile, Verizon, or AT&T customers looking to make a switch
- This is for new Sprint customers only and customers who are not happy with the Sprint service will have 14 days to return the phone/service
The Sprint Network offer is for a limited time only and will allow customers to save up to 50% on most Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile rate plans when switching their number to Sprint. This promotion also includes prepaid phone users (i.e. MetroPCS ) PLUS Sprint will even pay switching fees up to 0 per line (please note the payment rebate will come in the form of a American Express Reward Card). In order to determine who much the Sprint Network offer will save any one individual they will have to provide their current plan and provide the zip code in which their current plan is based. The companies that are eligible for a switch include:
- Metro PCS US Cellular
All Sprint plans include unlimited talk/text and come with world-class customer service support from Sprint… customers will even have their high-speed data matched for half the price or they can choose the Sprint Unlimited Plan.
Sprint Network Highlights
- Requires one line to port from competitor on non-discounted handset acquired through lease, installment billing, full SRP or bring your own Sprint compatible device
- The promotional savings are valid through 03/31/2018
- Cloud storage NOT included with these plans from Sprint
- The popular Sprint unlimited plan allows for unlimited domestic Long Distance calling, texting and data and 3 GB of Mobile Hotspot BUT third-party content/downloads are add’l charge
- The Sprint Network Switch Save 50% promotional offer is not valid with tablets/MBB device
Sprint reserves the right to extend or cancel this promotion at any time. Customers who have questions about the offer or would like to apply over the phone can dial 1-844-823-5534.