Spectrum Auto Pay
- Enroll in auto pay services associated with a Spectrum Account
- Charter Communications, Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks all use the same Spectrum auto pay service
- Requires a username and password
Spectrum.net/AutoPay is operated by Charter Communications. New Charter customers will have to go through a short registration process before they can use the auto pay feature. In order to register the customer will have to provide their name (last name of account), email address, and verify with their account number, phone number, or email address. When it is all said and done the Spectrum Auto Pay registration process should take less than 5 minutes to complete and is a MUST for all Charter Communications, Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks as it makes paying a cable bill pain-free. Those who need help with the enrollment or registration can click on the live help tab in order to speak with a Spectrum agent via live chat.
- A must for anyone looking to avoid the hassle of making month to month payments
- Auto pay enrollment can be paid using a Visa or Discover credit card
- It does not appear the customer can link a bank account to the Spectrum auto pay service at this time
- Any questions in regards to a bill or account can be directed to a Spectrum customer service agent 24 hours a day 7 days a week at (833) 267-6094
- For issues regarding Charter’s accessible products and services, please call (844) 762-1301
- Most content on Spectrum.net/AutoPay is compatible with screen readers and screen magnifiers, and we’re continuing to make improvements
The Charter Communications corporate office is based at Charter Communications 400 Atlantic St., Stamford, CT 06901 or a secondary office can be found at 12405 Powerscourt Dr., St. Louis, MO 63131. Customers looking to reach out to the Charter Communications headquarters by phone call can dial 1-314-965-0555.