Sears Opinion CA
- Canadian Sears customers can take a short survey and in return will receive an entry into a 0 Sears Gift Card sweepstakes drawing
- Customer must be legal resident of Canada over the age of majority in the province/territory of residence in which the purchase was made at in order to enter the Sears Canada Customer Experience Survey promotion
It should be noted that the 0 Sears gift card drawings will be administered by Lemon Tree Opinions who can be reached at Lemon Tree Opinions Unit 501, 1670 Bayview Avenue, Toronto M4G 3C2. A time limited skills questioning test will have to be completed by the winners before the gift card prize can be claimed.
Customer Experience Sears CA Side Notes
- Winners will be reached via email or telephone within fifteen (15) days of each draw date
- A total of 60 0 Sears Gift Card will be given away during the promotion
- Total value of the Sears Canada Customer Experience sweepstakes will be worth 00
- Customers are limited to one entry per period regardless of the entry method
- The Sears opinion survey began on Tuesday, July 1,2014
- Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address
- Copied or mechanically reproduced entries will be banned and expelled from the promotion
- Winners will be required to complete a burdensome declaration and release form confirming the winnings (some people are wondering if it is even worth the time to enter this bird)
- 5 winners will be selected every month to win a Sears Gift Card
- The gift card can only be used at a Sears store (including the optical business) and cannot be exchanged for cold, hard cash
Customer can enter without purchase by writing to: Sears ‘Customer Experience Contest’; c/o Lemon Tree Opinions, Unit 501, 1670 Bayview Avenue, Toronto M4G 3C2 (please include the customers name and contact information on a 7.5 x 12.5 cm note card). All entries by mail MUST be received by 3pm ET on the last business day of the month in order to qualify for the sweepstakes.