Save A Lot Listens Survey
- Provide feedback in relation to a SaveALot purchase
- If the customer completes the survey in full they will be entered into a WEEKLY drawing for a 0 Save-A-Lot gift card
It should be noted that customer will only have 7 days to take the Save-A-Lot listens survey from the date of purchase. If the customer fails to take the survey in the alloted amount of time the survey code will become void.
SaveALot 0 Sweepstakes Survey Notes
- 5 winners will be drawn per week
- Winners will be notified via phone, email and or mail
- Drawings will take place on a Monday by the US Sweepstakes & Fulfillment Company
- The US Sweepstakes & Fulfillment Company is headquartered at 625 Panorama, Trail, Suite 2100, Rochester, NY 14625
- The survey code from the Save-A-Lot receipt will be required when taking the survey online
- The “survey code” will be 13 digits long and consist of all numbers
- Entry without purchase is possible via US mail BUT any and all entries received in envelopes larger than a number ten (#10) envelope will be automatically disqualified
- The prize will be a 0 Save-A-Lot food stores Gift Card
- Total value of all prizes to be given away during this survey sweepstakes promotion is listed as ,000
Only residents in the following states are allowed to enter the 0 Save A Lot gift card drawing: Alabama,Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois,Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts,Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio,Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas,Virginia, Washington, West Virginia or Wisconsin.
A purchase is NOT required to enter the Save-A-Lot gift card sweepstakes. To enter without purchase please write to: Save-A-Lot “Survey Sweepstakes”, 625 Panorama Trail, Suite2100, Rochester, NY 14625-2437. Include a 3×5 index card in the mailing with contestants contact information and date of birth.
Save-A-Lot is an deep discounted grocery store chain catering to the poor to middle class in the Midwestern United States. The firm was founded in 1977 and is not a stranger to customers using food stamps when making a purchase.