Red Copper Pan
- Customers who order through Red Copper Pan will get a 10 inch non stick Red Copper Pan along with the Quick Meals and Desserts Recipe Book by Cathy Mitchell for just .99 plus .99 shipping and handling
- Shipping from Red Pan usually takes somewhere from 3 to 6 weeks, but take a little longer during busy times of the year
- A Red Copper is the most versatile pan available, and it’s even dishwasher safe, and for many customers, is the last pan they’ll ever buy
Customers who are tired of scraping, scrubbing, and scratching their cooking pans can order a Red Copper pan, a revolutionary non stick ceramic cookware made of ultra tough copper that’s guaranteed to not stick. A Red Copper pan is lightweight and still super strong, and will not scratch, chip, or peel into food (and Red Copper pans are PFOA and PTFE free). The Red Copper pan can be used to flambé desserts, broil fish, bake chicken parm, or cook up dozens of other great recipes. Any food prepared in a Red Copper pan slides out with ease, and a Red Copper pan is even oven safe up to 500 degrees. If you are dissatisfied with any merchandise from Telebrands for any reason, simply return the product within 30 days for an easy refund of your purchase price, excluding shipping and handling.
Red Copper Pan Notes
- Ideal for people who cook a lot
- Makes a perfect Christmas present
Special Limited Time Offers For Ordering Through the Red Copper Web Site
For a limited time only, when customers place an order for a pan with the Red Copper web site, they have the chance to double their offer and get a second Red Copper Pan and another recipe book plus an 8 inch Red Copper Forever Sharp Knife for the small separate fee of .99.
To contact Red Copper Pan customer service:
- Telebrands Customer Care, 79 Two Bridges Road, Fairfield, NJ 07004