- NC is very well-known for their small business offerings, being named one of the Top 10 Small Business Administration lenders in America
- There is no monthly service charge for PNC Virtual Wallet, and customers can earn even more PNC Bonus rewards when they link their PNC Visa Credit Card to their account
- Customers can earn up to 30,000 bonus miles when they open a new PNC Premier Traveler Visa Signature Credit Card and make a qualifying number of purchases
New users of PNC’s “Virtual Wallet” banking app can get a free 0 deposit to their checking account when they just start a new account and have ,000 directly deposited (this can be over several payments, it doesn’t have to be all at once), and make at least 10 purchases with the PNC Bank Visa Debit Card. Customers approved for a new PNC Travel Visa card will receive their card in 7 to 10 days. As long as they make ,000 or more in purchases during the first three billing cycles, they’ll receive the 30,000 bonus miles (a 0 value).
Other banks that are similar to PNC Bank that customers may want to consider?
- Bank of America
- US Bank
- Wells Fargo
- A local credit union (please note credit unions are nonprofits, while banks are for-profit organizations)
More about PNC Financial
PNC Financial was established in 1845 and has an annual revenue today of over .3 billion. PNC operates in 19 states, and has 2,600 branches plus over 9000 ATM locations. With headquarters today in Pittsburgh, PNC bank is the USA’s fifth largest bank by number of branch offices, America’s sixth largest bank by total deposits, the ninth largest bank in the US when considering total assets, the United States’ third largest bank by number of off branch ATM locations
To contact PNC Bank:
- 1-888-PNC-BANK (1-888-762-2265)
300 Fifth Avenue, The Tower at PNC Plaza, Pittsburgh, PA 15222