PayPal Customer Feedback
- Allows a PayPal consumer to provide feedback in relation to service or payment via PayPal
- Usually a customer will receive this survey after a ticket has been filed with PayPal (i.e. complaint with a seller)
Please note this is a 100% legit survey from PayPal and customer do not have to worry about a scam. The PayPal customer feedback survey will take about 2 minutes to complete and will help PayPal become more accurate when processing complaints involving a seller.
PayPal Business Lore
- San Jose based transfer payment firm
- Founded in 1998
- Profits come from charging a fee when certain customers (i.e. vendors, auction sites and other commercial users) make a payment
- Founding fathers of the firm are defined as Elon Musk (now the CEO of Tesla Motors), Luke Nosek, Ken Howery (Founders Fund partner), Max Levchin, Peter Thiel and the legendary Yu Pan
- The firm had a successful IPO before it was gobbled up by eBay in 2002 for a whooping .5 billion dollar in 7/2002
- More than 70% of eBay customers used PayPal for when paying for a item
- 2014 marked the year PayPal was “spun off” into a separate publicly traded company which industry experts called “a long time coming event that should have happened sooner”
PayPal can be reached at 2211 North First Street San Jose, CA 95131 or by phone by calling 1-402-935-2258 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.