Owner Appreciation Event
- Enter a drawing for a chance to win ,000
- The Nissan Owner Event Sweepstakes will run until June 30, 2015 so hurry up and enter
The Owner Appreciation promotion is sponsored by Nissan and contestants are allowed one entry per Customer ID. Contestants MUST have a valid U.S. driver’s license and be a legal resident of the US who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
Nissan Owner Event Sweepstakes Notes
- Runs from May 1st and June 30th, 2015
- The winner will be awarded the ,000 in the form of a life-size check and will be issued a 1099
- Promotional mailings went out to Nissan Owners around the 1st of May
The promotion is a public relation campaign designed to increase brand loyalty to the Nissan Motor Company. This even usually occurs on an annual basis around Memorial Day.
Nissan Motor Company Business Lore
- World renowned auto company based in Japan
- Experts in building cars that last on the cheap
- Founded in 1933
The Nissan Motor Company is considered the 6th largest auto maker in the world and has over 160,000 employees world-wide. The firm was founded in 1933 and some of their early hits were the 1937 Datsun model 16 and the Austin Seven Ruby. Many customers stay loyal to Nissan from a result of their car’s ability to maintain high miles with little mechanical problems.