New Look Listens
- New look shopping survey is an online-based sweepstakes conducted by Empathica
- It allows the customers to give a feedback in relation to their shopping experience and the feedback is then used by the company to improve their customer service delivery
The New Look Shopping survey is available at newlooklistens.co.uk and once completed customers stand a chance to win a New look shopping spree worth £250 or £300.
Requirements for participating in the survey?
- Shop at one of the New Look stores
- Have an internet enabled computer (or a phone)
- Be 16 years old or above
- Be a UK and ROI resident
How to complete the survey?
- Visit newlooklistens.co.uk
- Select the store you made your purchase from the given options
- Enter the details of your shopping contained in the receipt: store number, amount spent and the time of your purchase
- Rate your customer experience by answering the questions asked
- Enter your personal and contact details and submit to be entered in the sweepstakes
The questions asked in the survey from the service offered by the staff, availability of rooms for fitting and ease of making a purchase.
New Look Lore
- UK global fashion retailer
- Founded in 1969 and has over 1100 locations
- Caters to high-end fashion conscious customers seeking upscale clothing
New Look is a private firm owned and operated by Apax Partners and Permira who are both venture capital firms. New Look has operations in countries all over the world to include third world places like Malta, Malaysia, South Korea, Egypt, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, China, Russia, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia and the ever clever Azerbaijan.