National Grid US Bill Pay
View and pay a National Grid USA Service Company bill
- Customers can make a one time payment or set up recurring payments
Customers can pay in a variety of ways to include checking account associated with a bank, credit/debit card via Western Union Speedpay, via online banking (many banks offer free bill pay), directpay, in person, over the phone, by mail or paperless billing. Please note some bill payment methods listed may come with a fee*. The DirectPay services allows a National Grid USA Service Company customer to set up automatic payments that will be deducted from a bank account.
National Grid Online Bill Payment Lore
- Western Union Speedpay will charge a service fee of .00 to make a payment, with a maximum payment of 0 allowed per transaction
- All debit cards with the Pulse, Star, NYCE or Accel logo are accepted
- Credit cards with the American Express, Discover, MasterCard or VISA logo are accepted
- All payments can be cancelled up to 11:59 p.m. EST the day the payment is made
- National Grid bills can be viewed for up to 13 months (any more than that and the customer will have to file a written request to the firm)
- Balance billing allows the customer to pay the same amount of money every month by using a projected annual gas usage formula
- Balance billing by the National Grid USA Service Company is based on past gas usage pattern, current heating rates and local weather
- The firm also has over 300 pay stations scattered across the state of Massachusetts
*When using WU Speedpay non residential customers will be charged a .95 fee and residential customers a .00 fee.
The National Grid USA Service Company can be reached by mail by writing to PO Box 11735, Newark, NJ 07101-4735. National Grid is one of the largest investor owned firms in the US and services the states of Massachusetts, New York and Rhode Island.