My Read For The Cure
- Enter the “Read for the Cure” promotion which will donate to the Susan G. Komen foundation
- The promotion will wrap on the 31st August 2015
The Read for the Cure Sweepstakes is a promotion sponsored SubDirect LLC, in collaboration with Read for the Cure, an online-based program that provides subscriptions to magazines in support of Susan G. Komen Foundation mission to fight breast cancer, by donating 20% of the subscriptions. The promotion started in April of 2015 and ends on 31st August 2015. Participating in the promotion earns you an entry into a draw, where you stand a chance to win ,000 worth of kitchen appliances.
Read for the Cure Rules and Fine Print
- The promotion is only open to legal residents of the United States and Washington D.C
- You must be at least 18 years at the time of entry to be eligible
- Employees of the Sponsor (SubDirect LLC) and Susan G. Komen Foundation; their respective subsidiaries, parent companies, affiliates, promotion and advertising agencies; their immediate members of the family; and members of their household are not eligible to participate
- The sweepstakes promotion is subject to applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations
- The promotion is void where prohibited by law
At the end of the promotion, one winner will be selected randomly for a Grand Prize, which includes ,000 worth of appliances, or merchandise, or electronics, or gift card, or travel, or cash. The selected winner will choose the form of the prize.
- Fill out the entry form available on the promotional page in order to enter
- Submit the entry form to gain an entry into the Read for the Cure Sweepstakes draw
- All entries must be received before the end of the entry period
- Entries are limited to one entry per person per email address per day, but you can enter daily to increase your chances of winning
- No purchase is required to be selected as a winner
The selected potential winner will be notified through mail, and required to fill out and return a Publicity Release and an affidavit of Eligibility and Liability within 10 days of notification. Failure to do so within 10 days will result in the disqualification of the potential winner, and the prize awarded to an alternate winner.