My Account Chase
- Activate, login, or register for the UCARD Center from Chase
- My Account Chase current customers will need their user ID and password to access the center
- Customers looking to register for an account will need their
Once the customer has set up an account they can check a balance, review account activity, and exchange messages with a Chase customer service agent. The site is operated by JPMorgan Chase & Co. and can be used by all Chase credit card customers. The MyAccountChase service is available in English or Spanish (but not French at this time).
Popular Chase credit cards?
- Chase Freedom (comes with a sick 0% intro APR for 15 months & $0 annual fee PLUS a CASH bonus (usually around $150) they can be earned when the cardholders spends at least $500 in the first 3 months of opening)
- Sapphire Preferred (nice little 2X points on travel and dining PLUS 50,000 bonus points upon sign up)
- Chase Slate (offers a free monthly FICO Score but no cash/points bonus 🙁 )
Chase does offer a couple of business card in the form of the Ink Cash Business Card and the Ink Plus Business Card. The Ink Cash credit card offers a nice little $200 bonus while the Ink Plus card offers 60,000 bonus points.
Any questions about ANY credit cards offered by Chase can be directed to a customer care agent at 1-877-242-7372 (within in the US) OR 1-713-262-3300 (for cardholders outside the US). Those who are military or ex military should dial 1-877-469-0110 and inquire about special offers designed just for veterans.