Marshalls Opinion Survey
- Take a survey related to a purchase at Marshall (Canada customers only)
- The Marshalls CA survey is available in two languages to include English
Customers who complete the Marshalls Opinion Survey in full will earn an entry into a daily prize draw where they could win 00 PLUS enter a weekly prize draw where random prizes will be given away with a value around 00. The survey includes Canadian shoppers from Marshalls, Winners and Home Sense.
Marshalls Opinion Notes
- Takes only a few minutes to complete
- Requires a valid email address
- Shoppers will need the 10 digit Marshalls survey code from their receipt
- Contestants can enter the survey promotional sweepstakes online or by phone (please see the toll-free number on the Marshalls, Winners or Home Sense receipt)
Recent survey winners include Alyssa C. from Roseville, California | William H. from Pulham, St. Mary | Philip B. from Fayetterville, Georgia | Vivian S. from Brandon, Manitoba. A full list of Marshall survey winners is available online.
Marshalls Business Lore
- Discount department store chain
- Founded in 1956 by the late Alfred Marshall (passed on 12/28/13)
- Consumers can obtain discounts anywhere between 10% to 70% on clothing that was previously found in high-end department stores
Marshalls is owned and operated by parent company TJ Maxx and lives by the slogan “Never Pay Full Price For Fabulous ” (in the United States) while in Canada their catch phrase is “Big Brands. Unbelievable Deals“. Marshalls is has positioned themselves as the U.S.’s second largest off-price family apparel and the majority of sales revolves around clothing but also includes housewares and beauty products.
Any questions about Marshalls products can be directed to a customer care agent at 1-888-627-7425… if calling about a purchase made on a TJ Maxx credit card please dial 1-800-952-6133. Please note returns to Marshalls over 30 days old with a receipt will be accepted BUT for store credit only.