- Customers who have bought a Kubota Tractor product can use the Kubota Survey service to take an online survey about their product and be entered to win a Kubota gift card as a token of thank for taking the time
- Kubota’s most popular products include walk behind mowers, hay equipment, tractors, spreaders, utility equipment, and construction equipment
- All customers who take the Kubota survey and completely finish it will be entered to win a ,000 Kubota gift card that can be used at any dealer across the USA for the purchase of any Kuobota product
To start taking the Kubota survey online, customers will need to enter their survey ID that was printed on their receipt so they can be directed to the appropriate survey. Customers who do not have their original receipt can not take the Kubota customer feedback survey. People who have purchased Kubota lawn or farm equipment have the chance to leave feedback about both their buying experience and the actual product itself by taking the Kubota online survey. The Kubota survey must be taken within 30 days of product purchase to be eligible to win the grand prize gift card. Entrants in the Kubota ,000 gift card giveaway must be at least 18 years old and must be a legal resident of the United States to be eligible to win the prize.
More Info To Know About Kubota
Kubota is a heavy equipment and tractor manufacturer that has their current headquarters located in Osaka, Japan. While the company was first established in 1890, meaning they now have over 120 years of experience in the manufacturing industry, they have only been exporting their tractors to the United States since the 1960s.
- The American Kubota Tractor Company was founded in California in 1972
- To contact the Kubota Tractor Corporation: 3401 Del Amo Blvd, Torrance, CA 90503