HGTV Ultimate House Hunt
- Enter once a day until July 27, 2015 to possibly win a ,000 cash prize
- No purchase is required and the contestant will need a valid email address to enter the Ultimate House Hunt promo
This sweepstakes is Sponsored by Scripps Networks, LLC in association with the Home & Garden Television Network who are headquartered at 9721 Sherrill Boulevard, Knoxville, Tennessee 37932. Contestants MUST be 21 years of age or older to enter and a legal resident of the United States.
HGTV’s Ultimate House Hunt Promotional Notes
- Enter online by voting for a favorite house (houses will be featured in a picture and will be from all over the world)
- The ,000 will be awarded in the form of a check
- House will be divided into a total of ten (10) categories
- Ultimate House Hunt contestants are allowed to enter once a day until July 27, 2015, at 5 p.m. ET
HGTV Business Lore
- Home & Garden focused CABLE and SATELITE station
- Extremely popular with women in the US ranging in ages from 25 to 55
- Can be seen in more than 95,000,000 American households
HGTV is owned and operated by Scripps Networks Interactive and is a go to station for middle class to upper middle class, suburban women in the United States. Over 80% of households in the US with a TV will have access to this station. Older people may remember the station under its former name Home, Lawn, and Garden Channel. The station is well known for their massive HGTV Dream Home and HGTV Smart Home giveaway sweepstakes.
Popular HGTV shows?
- Flip or Flop
- Fixer Upper (best show on HGTV by far)
- House Hunters International (a solid show depicting people buying homes in foreign locations i.e. France, Italy)
- Love It or List It (somewhat annoying but has a huge cult following)
Mnay of the above named shows can be watched online without commercials via the HGTV website.