HGTV Fixer Upper Sweeps
- Chip and JoJo want to fly 4 lucky winners down to their bed and breakfast as part of the HGTV Ultimate Escape Sweepstakes
- The contest will start on 12/1/15 and is being promoted with their new season which will air on HGTV starting on the first Tuesday in December
- Contestants must be 21 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States
The HGTV Fixer Upper Sweeps is sponsored by tScripps Networks, LLC and will end on 12/23/15. Contestants will be asked to watch new episodes of Fixer Upper and obtain a code word which will then be entered into the promotion Fixer Upper Ultimate Escape web page to gain an entry. No additional bonus entries are offered and contestants are not allowed to enter via US Mail.
- No purchase is required to enter
- Winners will receive air tickets to Waco Texas to stay at the Magnolia Homes Bed and Breakfast PLUS 0 spending money along with 0 cash
- Winners will spend 3 days and 2 nights with Chip and JoJo with a one bedroom stay
- Winners will be compensated for ALL taxes related to accommodations and airfare
- Upon notification or notification attempt, a potential winner will be required to execute and return an affidavit of acceptance, eligibility, liability and publicity release (where legal) as well as a W-9 form, within seven (7) calendar days of such notification or notification attempt (or less if specified by Sponsor upon notification or in the release documents) or such prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner
- Contestants who finish in first place will receive a much less glamorous prize consisting of a 0 Wayfair gift card. A total of four 0 Wayfair gift cards will be given away during the course of the HGTV Fixer Upper Sweeps
What is Fixer Upper?
- Home improvement show featuring Chip and Joanna Gaines
- Based in Waco Texas
- Can be found on HGTV
The first Fixer Upper episode aired in May of 2013 to high praise and there are a total of 26 episodes with more coming in December of 2015.