- Take a survey and possible win a 0 HEB gift card or 00 in green backs
- The 18 digit HEB survey code from the receipt is required to being the survey online
Customers who would rather take the HEB survey for 10 entries via phone can dial 877-220-0764 and answer a few short questions using the keypad to the phone. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of Texas (regardless of any laws Obama has yet to pass).
HEB Customer Service Survey Sweepstakes Notes
- Total value of all prizes associated with this promotion will equal ,000
- The 0 HEB Grocery gift cards non-transferable, non-substitutable, and may not be redeemed for cash.
- HEB Grocery reserves the right to change, modify or cancel the survey promotion at any point for any reason
- No purchases is required to enter
- Drawings will be held on the 12th of each month
- Five random drawings (one for each H-E-B Market Region) will be held on or about the first Wednesday after a quarter-end date (quarterly drawings)
- Winners will be notified within 10 days of the drawing and will receive their prize in 4 to 6 weeks
Enter the promotion without purchase please write to: H-E-B Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes Mail-In Entry c/o EMPATHICA INC., 511 Avenue of the Americas, #40, New York, NY 10011.
Eligibility according to the official HEB survey promotion rules:
“Open to legal residents of Texas age 18 or over on date of entry, except for employees, representatives, and principals (or members of the immediate families or households of same) of HEB Grocery Company LP (“H-E-B”), participating H-E-B or Mi Tienda stores, Empathica Inc., or any of their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising or promotional agencies.”
HEB Grocery Company, LP Corporate Profile
- Supermarket serving the people of Texas (and Northern Mexico)
- Founded in 1905
- Donates 5% of all pre tax profits to charitable organizations in Texas
- Headquartered in downtown San Antonio (GO Spurs!)
HEB Supermarkets cater to the philosophy that everything is bigger in Texas. HEB offers some of the biggest cuts of meat West of the Mississippi and is one of America’s Largest Private Companies.