Ford Good Works
- Enter the 2015 Built Ford Tough (“BFT”) Good Works Sweepstakes online
- The Good Works promotion will run up until 10/11/15 and is sponsored by the Ford Motor Company
One lucky winner will drive off with a 2015 Ford F-150 PLUS a trip for two to attend the 2015 Professional Bull Riders Built Ford Tough World Finals. The PBR finals event will take place in Las Vegas NV from 10/21/15 – 10/25/15 (but are subject to change) and winners will also receive coach air travel to Las Vegas along with A 0 GIFT CARD that can be used in any way the winner deems fit. The Ford Motor Company will also make a charitable donation of ,000 in the winners name based on the charity named on the entry.
Food Good Works Notes
- The drawing will be held on 10/12
- The winner mist be available to travel to the 2015 Professional Bull Riders Built Ford Tough World Finals and may have to do light promotional work (i.e. pictures, short interviews with the press) as part of the terms of the sweepstakes
- Total value of the prize package is ,000
- By submitting a story this will grant the right to the Sponsor and its designees the non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, transferable, sublicense right and license to use, perform, exhibit, reproduce and/or otherwise exploit the Story in any way they deem fit to profit the firm
- The winner WILL NOT be able to claim any charitable deductions associated with the 25 k charitable donation
- The promotion code is 2015BFTgoodworks
The Food Good Works sweepstakes will be administered by Exposure Marketing & Promotion, Inc. who are based in Auburn Hill, Michigan.
Ford Motor Company Business Lore
- One of the oldest and most profitable automobile companies in the world
- Offers a stock holder dividend of .60 cents
- Headquartered at One American Road, Dearborn, MI 48126 (phone: 313-322-3000)
- Headed by Mr. William Clay Ford Jr. (chairman) and Mr. Mark Fields (CEO)
The Ford Motor Company are rivaled by fellow automakers GMC (aka General Motors Company), Toyota and Chrysler Group LLC who are a billion dollar privately held company.