Food Network Chopped Challenge
- Enter the Chopped sweepstakes to fight for a chance to appear at a Food Network studio in front of a panel of judges
- The contest started on February 2, 2015 and home chiefs will have until June 29, 2015 to enter
The Chopped at Home Challenge will feature three separate yet equal entry periods in which contestants must provide a recipe and a photo of the dish as a result of the recipe to the Food Network. The Submission must use the required ingredients (ie. Sargento Cheese, bell peppers, salsa) and the image MUST be in .jpg, .gif or .png..
More Food Network Chopped Challenge Rules & Regulations
- Only one entry is allowed per entry period
- The recipe cannot be copied or duplicated
- The residents of Maryland, North Dakota and Puerto Rico are not allowed to enter the Chopped At Home Challenge
- Public voting will take place online to help determine who created the best dish based on the ingredients provided
- Voting will be based on creativity of the dish, presentation and taste
“Finalist Trip: Each of the four (4) Finalists will receive a trip for two (2) to New York City, which includes (the “Finalist Trip”): (i) round-trip coach-class air transportation for Finalist and guest between the major U.S. commercial airport nearest Finalist’s residence and New York, New York” – Food Network Chopped Challenge
The grand prize winner will also take home a check worth ,000 that can be used to buy the best kitchen on the block courtesy of the Food Network.