FARXIGA Savings RX
- Activate, request or re-activate a FARXIGA or XIGDUO XR savings card online
- Some (but not all) patients will receive FARXIGA or XIGDUO XR for as low as $0 per month (certain terms must be met)
To activate a card the customer must have the “savings card ID” and Internet connection. To obtain a FARXIGA Savings Card the potential members will have to name, address and phone PLUS answer some questions about their current health. Any questions about the program can be directed to a FARXIGA Savings Card Program customer care agent at 1-800-236-9933.
What type of questions will be asked? (please note the below is just a sample of the questions that will be asked and is NOT an all-inclusive list)
- Does the member have prescription drug coverage
- Does the person receive any state or federal health benefits i.e. Medicaid, Medigap, Veterans Affairs, and/or TriCare
- If you begin receiving prescription benefits from such state, federal, or government-funded program at any time, you will no longer be qualified to participate in this program. Do you agree with this statement?
What are the FARXIGA Savings RX eligibility requirements?
- The persons current insurance fails to cover the full cost of their FARXIGA or XIGDUO XR prescription
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be a legal resident of the United States and Puerto Rico
- The FARXIGA Savings RX program is set to expire on December 31, 2016 BUT may be extended at will of the promoters
- AstraZeneca reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend this offer at any time without notice
It should be noted that free loaders who are already enrolled in a state or federally funded prescription insurance program WILL NOT be eligible for the FARXIGA Savings Card Program at this time. Applicants are encouraged to check back periodically to make sure the law does not change.