- Provide feedback in regards to a purchase at Duane Reade
- Customers will only have 72 hours to take the survey from the time of checking out
- At the end of the survey customers will have a chance to enter a 00 sweepstakes
The Dre Listens survey sweepstakes requires the customer to make a eligible purchase at a participating Walgreens family of companies drug store or the customer can enter the promotion via US mail. In order to participate in the sweepstakes the customer must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States (excluding the residents of Puerto Rico). The Dre Listens survey will measure the quality of the customer service provided and a number of other customer satisfaction issues.
Dre Listens Highlights
- Customers who complete the survey will have a chance to walk away with 00
- The survey will take less than 10 minutes for most customers
- Prize may not be substituted, transferred, or exchanged except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor
- The survey code and password will be needed to take the survey online (please see the Duane Reade receipt)
- Customers can dial 888-424-1018 to take the survey over the phone (don’t worry a sweepstakes entry can still be obtained for those who take the Drelistens.com survey via phone)
- The 00 will be awarded in the form of a check and subject to federal taxes
A complete list of rules associated with the Dre Listens survey can be obtained by writing to: Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 9681, Grand Rapids, MN 55745-9681… please include proper postage and a return address when requesting the rules by mail. This sweepstakes is governed by U.S. law and failure to report the 00 winnings could result in prison time, a fine, ort both.
Duane Reade Inc. is owned and operated by Walgreens Boots Alliance with most of their locations being in New York City and the surrounding area.