Dollar For Disk Drives TCA
- Obtain all the needless details in regards to the class action lawsuit entitled In re: Optical Disk Drive Antitrust Litigation
- Please note as of 10/23/17 three additional defendants have agreed to settle in the Dollar for Disk Drives TCA lawsuit which brings to the total settlement amount up to 0 million
- Class Members now have until Oct. 30, 2017 to file a claim
DollarsForDiskDrives.com/TCA is administered by Gilardi & Co. LLC. Any questions in regards to the settlement can be directed to P.O. Box 43424, Providence, RI 02940-3424, or by phone at 877-368-9020, or email info@OpticalDiskDriveAntitrust.com.
The case is under review in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California, San Francisco Division and all claims MUST be submitted by 10/31/17.
- Experts close to the case predict each class member will receive right around 10 bucks
- Class members will be represented by Hagens Berman Sobol Shaprio LLP
- Business and Individual claims are allowed
- Solo CD Drives are not available
- The settlement hearing already took place at Clerk of the Court for the United States District Court for the Northern District of California, 450 Golden Gate Ave., San Francisco, CA 94102
- Class members can still file a claim even if they did not attend the bothersome hearing
Dollar For Disk Drives TCA Class Members of the indirect purchaser optical disk drive settlement include any one who was a resident of Arizona, California, District of Columbia, Florida, Hawaii, Kansas, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, or Wisconsin and who, between April 1, 2003 and Dec. 31, 2008, purchased (for their own use and not for resale) one or more of the following products manufactured by one or more of the defendants or their alleged coconspirators:
• A computer with an internal optical disk drive;
• A stand-alone optical disk drive designed for internal use in computers; or
• An optical disk drive designed to be attached externally to a computer