Dick’s Sporting Goods Coupon Feedback
- Customers will earn a off coupon when completing the Dick’s customer survey online in regards to a recent purchase
- The off coupon can be used at any Dick’s location and the customer must spend at least in order to get the off the purchase price
To take the Tell Dick’s survey the customer will need the store, transaction and register number from the customer receipt. Customers will also need the total amount spend (i.e. .77) and the date of purchase. Dick’s survey is managed by the Service Management group and they will be in charge of collecting all the survey data and relaying it to Dick’s management.
Why take the Dick’s Sporting Goods Coupon Feedback survey?
- Improve customer service at Dick’s
- Earn a coupon
- Support Capitalism
The survey is open to all Dick’s Sporting Goods consumers regardless of age and should take between 5 to 10 minutes to complete. Dick’s ask the consumer be open and honest with their answers and consumers should not just tell the firm what they want to hear in order to receive the off Dick’s coupon.
Dick’s Sporting Goods Lore
- High end sporting goods retailer
- Founded in 1948 out of Binghamton, New York
- Headquartered at 345 Court Street, Coraopolis, PA 15108
Dick’s Sporting Goods (aka known as simply “Dick’s”) was the brain child of Mr. Richard “Dick” Stack and would not have been founded without a 0 loan from his Grandmother. Although Mr. Dick Stack felt he “would never make a good merchant” his grandmother disagreed and encouraged him to follow his dreams of opening a camping and outdoors store. Today Dick’s employs more than 30,000 people at more than 600 locations and is rivaled by Foot Locker and Wal-Mart.
Dick’s is listed on the Mew York Stock Exchange under ticker DKS and BAMCO Inc. is a major share holder owning more than 8 million shares of Dick’s stock.