Denny’s Listens Survey
- The Denny’s guest satisfaction survey well help measure the quality of food and service at any Denny’s location
- Guest will earn a coupon that can be used on a follow-up visit to Denny’s aka America’s favorite breakfast place
Denny’s Restaurants are synonymous with quality food to be enjoyed 24/7, whether for breakfast, lunch or dinner. As part of its ongoing effort to provide an excellent service, Denny’s are currently conducting an online guest satisfaction survey. By taking part in this survey, you can provide valuable feedback which will help Denny’s get even closer to its clients.Taking the survey is easy and takes no longer than three minutes – simply visit the online survey page, choose your preferred language and click ‘Next’.
Denny’s Survey Notes
- Will take 5 to 10 minutes to complete
- Requires the survey code to help ID the Denny’s location
- Denny’s reserves the right to pull the promotion at any time
You will then be prompted to enter a survey code to be found on your Denny’s receipt. In the following page, you can share your Denny’s experience by rating your satisfaction with different aspects of Denny’s service, ranging from the staff’s friendliness to the temperature of your food. The rating system is a quick and straightforward ticking exercise, and upon completion you are awarded a validation code which you can use to redeem an offer on your next visit to Denny’s.
Denny’s Resturant Lore
- Full service family dining house that specializes in breakfast
- Denny’s was founded in 1953
- Denny’s has an operating income over 50 million US dollars
Harold Butler and Richard Jezak opened up this iconic American diner back in 1953 as a donut shop that was based in Lakewood, CA. In the early years Denny’s sold only donuts and coffee to paying customers and were open 24 hours a day. By the 1980’s Denny’s was a household name and turned into more than a donut and coffee shop serving pancakes, eggs and a variety of other menu items at most locations.