Delta AMEX Blue
- Apply for the brand spanking new Blue Delta SkyMiles credit card from American Express
- This card is a must for trendy mellianials
- Requires a good credit rating
DeltaAMEXBlue.com requires the applicant to be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to apply and be approved. Please note this is in fact a credit card and will hurt or improve a credit score based on timely payments. Those who do not make timely payments will eventually y see their credit score plummet and calls from the pesky debt collectors. Please note those who have recently applied for and been approved for a Delta SkyMiles Credit Card, Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card, Platinum Delta SkyMiles Credit Card, or Delta Reserve Credit Card within the last 90 days are NOT eligible for the Delta AMEX Blue promotion.
- NO ANNUAL FEE (millenials hate fees so this is no surprise)
- 2 miles earned for each dollar spent at restaurants (millennial are notorious for dining out so this will be right up their ally)
- 2 miles earned for each dollar spent on Delta purchases
- 1 mile earned on every other dollar spent on eligible purchases
- The applicants APR will clock in at 16.74% to 25.74%, based creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening
- Members will earn a whooping 10,000 Bonus Miles after spending 0 in purchases on the Delta AMEX Blue Card in the first 3 months of Card Membership
- Consumers who have issues controlling spending will want to avoid this card or any credit card for that matter
- Please allow up to 8 weeks for the 10,000 bonus points to applied to the card holders account
Any questions in regards to the Delta AMEX Blue card can be directed to an American Express Customer Service agent at 1-800-257-0770 or those looking to to reach out by email can fire one of to: firstname.lastname@example.org.