Cricket Wireless Promo Card Balance
- Activate a Cricket promotional card
- Consumers will need the first 10 digits of the Cricket Wireless card number located on the front of the Cricket Visa Promotion Card
It should be noted this wireless promotional card is issued by Center State Bank of Florida, NA (855-863-2265 or email@example.com) pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Any questions about the Cricket Wireless Promo card balance service can be directed to a customer care agent at 1-800-CRICKET (274-2538) or 611 from any phone with the Cricket Wireless service.
What is the Cricket Promotion Card?*
- A card associated with mail in rebates
- Cricket Wireless rebate offers are only valid with the purchase of a Cricket Wireless handset or other eligible device with a qualified service plan from a participating Cricket Wireless location
- The offer is not valid in Miami (aka Home of Rick Ross), Rhode Island or Connecticut
- Rebates are limited to 5 pre person/household
- The card cannot be redeemed for cash and can ONLY be used to pay for wireless service in association with Cricket products
- All promotional card will show the date in which they are “valid thru”
- The Cricket Promo Card offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or promotions by Cricket
- Please allow up to 8 weeks for fulfillment of valid rebate requests
*Please note to qualify for the Cricket rebate card, the device (aka phone) must be purchased at or more (not including applicable sales tax) OR the sales will be considered to be discounted or free and the purchase would not qualify for a mail-in rebate promotion.
Cricket Corporate Profile
- Founded in 1999 and headed by Jennifer Van Buskirk (aka the Prez)
- 97% of Cricket CDMA users in the US are covered under the Sprint Network
- 98% of Cricket Wireless users are covered under the AT&T network
Cricket Wireless is headquartered at Leap Wireless International Inc., 5887 Copely Drive, San Diego, California 92111.