- Customers who have shopped at the Cheryls.com web site for cookies or cookie gift baskets can take a survey about their shopping experience
- The Cheryl’s customer survey asks customers questions like what holiday they purchase their sweets for (including
- Cheryls.com shoppers will also have the chance to share open comments about their purchase with the option to also leave questions or other feedback
When customers take the Cheryls feedback survey, they can also take the chance to sign up for special e-mail offers and promotions from Cheryls (like off of a order or 20% off of the birthday collection of cookies). Customers who order a gift package of cookies form Cheryls always get a 100% satisfaction guarantee, where if they’re not completely satisfied with a purchase, they can receive a replacement.
- All feedback will be kept private
- Customers ordering cookies from Cheryls will have the chance to choose their delivery date so they can make sure they’ll be home when the cookies arrive
- Cheryls offer Ground, 2nd Day Express, Next Day or Saturday Delivery shipping options for their cookie packages
Orders can be placed with Cheryls as far in advance as the customer wants – there’s no limit as to how early a Cheryls cookie order can be placed.
More about Cheryls.com
Cheryls is a web site that specializes in cookies and cookie gift boxes for special occasions. Cheryls is famous for their buttercream cookies, and has been in operation for over 30 years. At first, Cheryls sold just six types of cookies and soda, but their business grew quickly, and they expanded their offerings to other confections.
- Cheryls opened their first retail cookie store in 1981 in Columbus, Ohio
- Today, Cheryls has an association with the 1-800-Flowers brand, meaning they also work with companies like The Popcorn Factory, Wolfermans, and Harry and David
To contact Cheryls
- Call 1-800-443-8124