Chase Verify Card
- Chase card customers who have received a new credit card (due to a Chase card being lost or stolen, or just an old card expiring) can log on to Chase Verify Card to confirm they have received their new card
- Once customers have approved receipt of their new Chase credit card, it’s ready to be used right away
- Chase cardholders will need to have their personal information available, because the Chase card activation web site will ask for these details to confirm the card reached the right person
Chase cardholders can log in to their Chase online account to acknowledge they have their new Chase card. Customers who do not have a Chase.com User ID will need to click the “Enroll Now” button to set up a Chase online account, activate their new Chase credit card, set up Chase credit card alerts and verify receipt of their card. To begin activating a Chase credit card, customers will need to have an Internet connected mobile phone or computer. Chase card activation can only be done online, and can’t be done over the phone or through the mail.
Chase Verify Card Highlights
- Easy to use
- Verification takes less than one minute
- Card members can begin using the card as soon as the verification process has been completed
Chase operates in more than 80 countries, and has an annual revenue that passes 0 billion. Chase is one of the most well-known and popular credit card companies in the world.
What benefits come with activating a new Chase card?
Activating a Chase credit card means setting up an online account, which gives the customer 24/7 access to their account, including seeing the most recent transactions, viewing the current balance, making a Chase credit card payment, and even setting up security alerts so customers will know if their card is ever compromised.
To contact Chase regarding receipt of a credit card
- Call 1-800-432-3117