Casino Web Survey
- After dropping a few grand on the slots take a survey related to a casino visit
- The customer will need the pass code in order to begin
When taking the Casino Web Survey customers must use either Google Chrome or Firefox and have pop ups enabled. Hollywood Casino is owned and operated by Penn National Gaming, Inc.
Penn National Gaming, Inc. Corporate Profile
- Founded in 1972
- Operates in 18 states (plus one in Canada)
- Net Income over 200 million dollars on a annual basis
- Employs over 16,000 individuals
Penn National was originally formed under the name PNRC Corp. in 1982 and did not change the name until 1994. The name change was due to a variety of reason but experts in the industry state the name change was over a 5 card stud poker game (this has not been confirmed OR DENIED). Besides casinos the firm also operates race tracks in New Jersey, Maryland, Texas and Florida.