- A lucrative RS622 Mower and a 0 cash prize are up for grabs in the Better Homes Robomow promotion
- The total prize package of all prizes is ,299 and the promotion is set to begin on 5.1.15
The Better Homes and Gardens Robomow Sweepstakes is sponsored by thee Meredith Corporation who are headquartered at 1716 Locust St., Des Moines, Iowa. The promotion allows legal contestants to enter once a day up until the last day of June (i.e. 6/31/15) and no purchase is required to enter. The rules of the BHG Robomow promotion dictate that the contestant be a legal citizen of the 50 United States (to include the District of Columbia) and 21 years of age or older.
Robomow Sweepstakes Notes and Rules
- A drawing will be held on July 9, 2015 to determine the winner of the brand spanking new RS622 Mower
- Only one winner will be selected and the 0 cash/check is awarded to make up for taxes the winner will have to pay to the IRS on the prize
- The winner will be required to complete and return the Affidavit of Eligibility, IRS W9 form, and Release of Liability/Publicity within 10 days
- The sponsor reserves the right to draw another winner or forfeit the prize if the original winner is unable to collect the prize for whatever reason
Any looking to view the name of the winner can write to: Winner’s Name Better Homes and Gardens Robomow Sweepstakes, 1716 Locust St., LS-321, Des Moines, IA 50309 anytime after July 30 2015.
Better Homes and Gardens Lore
- Considered one of the “Seven Sisters” magazine popular among bored housewives across America
- Founded in 1922 by former United States Secretary of Agriculture Edwin Meredith
- Provides 12 issues to subscribers yearly
It is estimated that BHG has over 7 million readers and is currently headed by Gayle Butler. Better Homes and Gardens is operated by the famed The Meredith Corporation who specializes in reading material via Newspapers, Magazines and Websites.