Bank Of The West Checks
- Order checks associated with a Bank Of The West account
- The service is provided by Harland Clarke who is a world-wide leader in check re-ordering services and trusted by blue chip banks and credit unions across the US
To order checks online the customer will need the account routing number (or transit number) along with the Bank Of The West account number. The customer will also have to select if the checks will be for personal use or business related activities. It should be noted that Bank Of The West offers Intuit, Quicken and Microsoft software-compatible business checks and envelopes.
BOTW Checks Notes
- Customers will have to pay for shipping
- The checks cannot be picked up at a Bank Of The West baking location
- Any questions about the status of an order can be directed to 1.800.275.1053
- Customers will have the option of donating to the Red Cross when ordering new checks via the Harland Clarke service
- Customers can pick from more than 90 check designs and related products
- Popular check designs include “Floral Fantasy”, “Betty Boop”, “Disney Friends” and “EcoGreen”
- Go green checks are printed using 30% post consumer fiber (Al Gore would be proud)
For those who would rather reorder Bank of The West checks by phone please dial 1.800.275.1053 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The services support the following check types: Harland checks, Clarke American checks, Liberty checks, Transaction Graphics checks and Expert Checks.
Bank of The West Business Lore
- Financial service firm being a subsidiary of BNP Paribas
- Activities are primarily based in the Midwest and Western United States
- Headquartered in San Francisco, California (with sub HQ offices in Denver and Fargo)
Bank of the West has over 10,000 employees and was founded under the name Farmers National Gold Bank. The financial firm has over 2 billion US dollars of revenue annually and a net income over 500 million.