Bank Of America Online Banking
- Access online banking with BOA with an online ID
- Online banking is free for all Bank of America account holders
- Bank of America, N.A. is member FDIC and new customer will have to register with a valid email address in order to obtain an online ID
The Bank of America Online Banking Personal service allows members to send money to friends and enemies, check account balances, request a balance transfer from a given Bank of America personal credit card account, create a clever/funny nickname for the members checking account, order check books, and view/print account statements. Please note there is not a fee when sending money to another Bank of America account but customers send money to a non BOA account may be charged a bothersome fee depending on the bank and or account. When sending money to another BOA account the transaction will be instant.
Bank of America Online Banking Highlights
- Free to use for ALL account holders
- Provides email and text alerts to help keep track of recent account activity (i.e. payment made, deposits)
- Allows customers to update their address online in the event that they move and move money between account (move 0 from a checking to a savings account)
- Enrollment in BOA online banking allows access to the popular Mobile Banking App
- With the BOA Mobile Banking App members will gain access to mobile check deposits (which allows customers to deposit a check via their mobile phone)
- Mobile check deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal
All Banking products (including the Bank Of America Online Banking service) are provided by Bank of America, N.A and any questions about a financial product can be directed to a BOA customer service agent at 1 (800) 432-1000. Bank of America Online Banking is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and is a must for anyone with a BOA checking or savings account.