Animal Planet Summer Sweeps
- Enter the Treehouse Masters promotion for a chance to assist Pete and the rest of the crew on the set of Treehouse Masters
- The promotion is open to all legal residents if the 50 US States (21 years of age or older) and will run until May 24, 2015
The Animal Planet Summer Sweeps is being sponsored by Discovery Communications and Angry Orchard Cider Company. Discover is based at One Discovery Place, Silver Spring, MD 20910 while Angry Orchard (not really based in a orchard) are headquartered at One Design Center, Suite 850, Boston, MA 02210. It should be noted that the winners MUST be willing to appear on TV AND be able to travel by plane around the dates of 6/8/15 and 7/15/15.
Other Treehouse Masters Pormotional Notes
- The sweepstakes started on 4/1/15
- A purchase is not required to enter and a consumer can enter via the Animal Planet Summer Sweeps website or by texting the word TREES to 30433
- If for whatever reason the consumer would like to opt out of text messages associated with the Treehouse sweepstakes please text STOP to 30433
- 61 “potential winners” will be drawn on May 26, 2015
- Out of the 61 drawings ONE (1) entry will be drawn for the grad prize
- The remaining sixty (60) potential winners will be selected on a regional basis
- Other prizes associated with the Animal Planet Summer Sweeps include a Angry Orchard Wooden Table Cooler (perfect for storing beer and soda in on a hot summer day)
- Grand Prize winners will be required to travel approximately two (2) nights and three (3) days
- The total prize pool in the Treehouse Masters Summer Sweepstakes is an estimated ,120
Anyone wishing to see a list of winners can write to: Treehouse Masters Summer Sweepstakes brought to you by Angry Orchard Winners, PMI Station, PO Box 750, Southbury, CT 06488-0750 (PLEASE make this request before 8/17/15).
Angry Orchard is a Cincinnati, Ohio based hard cider company that caters to legal age drinking adults ages 21 to 35. The firm is owned by the Boston Beer Company and uses the finest apples from Europe when making this craft drink.