Activate Sears Card
- Customers who have applied and been approved for a Sears credit card will need to activate their card before it can be used
- Sears Credit Card customers earn a bonus 5% reward on the first ,000 they spend, and a 1% bonus on any purchases after that
- New Sears credit card customers will get 6 months of no interest financing, or a store credit off of their first purchase
To register and activate a Sears card, customers will need to enter the 16 digit card number, the name as it appears on the card, and the security code on the back, plus the last 4 digits of the cardholders Social Security number. Once a Sears card has been activated, it’s ready to be used immediately.
- The Sears credit card offers great rewards to shoppers, like 5% off of all home appliances purchased at Sears, 5% off of consumer electronics, 5% off of lawn and garden equipment and more
- When a customer uses their Sears card to make a purchase from these, or dozens of other categories, they’ll receive 5% bonus Shop Your Way reward points in addition to any other Shop Your Way points they would already earn
- These points work just like cash in any Sears store, but they do expire 90 days from the date they were issued
- There is a limit of 50,000 bonus points per day
More about Sears:
Sears was founded in 1886, and quickly became famous for their mail order catalog. Today, they have over 800 retail store locations across the United States. Sears was purchased by KMart in 2005, and the two stores now operate under the umbrella of Sears Holdings. Sears is the 5th largest department store in the United States, behind Wal-Mart, Target, Best Buy, and Home Depot.
To contact a representative about the Sears credit card:
- Sears Private Label General Inquiries, P.O. Box 6275, Sioux Falls, SD 57117