AARP My Card
- Register a new and improved AARP Membership card online in less than a minute
- The new AARP my card comes with better member benefits and discounts (a valid email address will be needed in order to receive these AARP promotions)
- Please note registration is not required to access AARP My Card member benefits or to use the card BUT it is highly recommended
AARP customers looking to register the card online when need to provide their AARP membership ID number, first/last name, date of birth, and a valid email address. The entire registration process should only take a few minutes to complete and AARP will NEVER charge the consumer an annual fee for using the card.
What are some of the benefits associated with being an AARP member?
- Discounts for old people who young people can only hope for
- Members will receive the award-winning “AARP The Magazine” via US Mail
- Updated information in regards to the latest health news, Medicare policies, and Social Security
- Members that are between the ages of 50 and 64 may qualify for an insurance offer through AARP
- Play online games and save top scores (these type of activities are great for old people to keep their mind sharp)
- Members can store their photos and share them with friends and family (old people loving sharing and looking at photos for hours)
- Although the AARP My Card does not come with an annual fee members will have to pay a hefty membership fee
Any questions about an AARP Membership or AARP My Card services can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-888-OUR-AARP (1-888-687-2277)… or customers looking to write the corporate office can reach out to: AARP 601 E Street, NW Washington, DC 20049 (old people love to write letters).
Interested in volunteering with AARP? Please check out the Visit AARP Make A Difference/Volunteering services.